• DK/Light worsted weight yarn in the following colours; (I used Rico Design Essential Cotton DK but you can use any yarn you like!)
- A skin colour such as Rose 01 (pink) or Nougat 78 (brown)
- A hat colour such as Banana 63 (yellow) or Grass Green 66
- White for the nappy/diaper
- Some black for eyes
• 3mm and a 3.5 E/4 crochet hook or any hook that is suitable for the yarn you are using
• Toy stuffing or yarn scraps for stuffing. I chose 100% polyester toy stuffing available in my most craft stores
• Yarn needle and scissors
Doll measures 8cm (3”) in height approx.
This pattern is in US terminology. See conversion chart for UK translations.
ch = chain
ea = each
sl st = slip stitch
sc = single crochet
sc2tog = single crochet two stitches together
hdc = half double crochet
** = repeat instructions between asterisks for as long as stated
() = total stitches
US to UK Conversion Chart
US sc = UK dc
US hdc = UK htr
Please consider donating so that I can keep providing my patterns for FREE. Even a small amount is very much appreciated. Thank you.