Kokeshi Japanese Doll
Home and Toys > Amigurumi & Cuddly Toys
Aran / Worsted
Share This Pattern
Download the PDF Pattern for FREE
Sorry, this pattern is not currently available as a PDF
- Yarn needle to help thread in ends.
- Stuffing for head and bun.
- Aran/Worsted Weight yarn in Cream/Light Pink
- Chunky/Bulky weight yarn in Black (hair)
- General DK/Light Worsted weight yarn in 4 colours
- C/2 (2.75mm or 2.5mm) crochet hook
Gauge does not affect this pattern but try to keep your knit tight so that the doll will stand up easily. You should aim to finish your doll measuring 4” high. The body is left open at the end so that the doll stands up easily.
This pattern is in US terminology.
C = Cream
B = Black
LP = Light Pink
DP = Dark Pink
W = White
G = Green
Please log in or sign up to get this pattern
Get This Pattern
If you enjoyed this pattern...
Please consider donating so that I can keep providing my patterns for FREE. Even a small amount is very much appreciated. Thank you.
For sneak peeks of my latest designs follow me on Instagram
For more tutorials and patterns why not check out the following: